Mr Mod PS

Mr Mod PS

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Modernism Week Wrap Up Finale!

Everyone at The Paul Kaplan Group and myself are all still recovering from 2 weeks of whirlwind parties, open houses, vintage trailer shows, opening night receptions, fashion shows, desert lounge crawls, home tours, a curated "yard sale", a web series I took part in for The Desert Sun- not to mention the months that went into planning - and of course, we've already started coming up with new events for next year, which we're all really, really excited about.

If you didn't make it out to Palm Springs this year, definitely come out for Modernism Week 2015; I guarantee a great time.

The Week ended in a pretty spectacular way for me at the Modernism Week Vintage Trailer Show: 
My home, The Silver Suitcase™ was given the award for Best Modernism Trailer!
Pretty Snazzy, right? Woot! Woot!
(that's Mona, organizer extraordinaire of the Vintage Trailer show!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment