Mr Mod PS

Mr Mod PS

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Carchitecture; Palm Springs


I really love Instagram.  I do have a BFA in Fine Arts with a focus on photography, but I've never taken so many photos as I do now with instagram.  My username on there is mrmodps if you'd like to follow me.  I really think that my cars look great with the midcentury modern homes here in Palm Springs.  The upper one is a Wexler/Harrison designed home in El Rancho Vista Estates, and my 1962 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight looks snazzy parked in the carport!  I think the black-and-white image looks like it might have been shot in 1962!  The lower one is a painterly image by another agent, Chris Bale.  He's captured my 1986 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Wagon in the driveway of a Palmer/Krisel Alexander home in Racquet Club Estates.  Palm Springs just makes every image wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment