Mr Mod PS

Mr Mod PS

Friday, February 21, 2014

The Silver Suitcase™ is going to be in a Book + Featured in the Modernism Week Vintage Trailer Show!


The Silver Suitcase™ has been very busy!
Since I swung open the door last August to reveal the renovation of an old Airstream that I made into my new home, The Silver Suitcase™ has garnered a lot of attention.

Whether it’s friends or clients asking for a tour, or receiving calls from as far away as the UK asking me how I did it, why I did it, and what is it like living in this 250 square feet silver tube?
And so, the curiosity continues. Nancy Baron, a noted documentarian came to photograph the Silver Suitcase™ in all its glory for her new coffee table book aptly titled: “The Good Life, Palm Springs”
Here’s a pic I took of Nancy in action at the Silver Suitcase™

(The book should be out next month, and will make an announcement of course!)

And if you are in Palm Springs this weekend, the Silver Suitcase™ will be featured in the Modernism Week Vintage Trailer Show at the Hilton Hotel parking lot on Tahquitz Canyon

Do come by to say Hello, I would love to show you around!

Details for Palm Springs Vintage Trailer Show here
Address of Trailer show below: 

Hilton Hotel Parking Lot
400 East Tahquitz Canyon
Palm Springs, CA 92262
760-320-6868

Sat  Feb 22   10-4
Sun Feb 23  10-3

No comments:

Post a Comment