Mr Mod PS

Mr Mod PS

Friday, May 2, 2014

Oldsmobiles: Palm Springs Edition

My Dad and I won 2nd Place at The Oldsmobile Car Show in Ohio for the restoration of a
 1957 Olds
circa 1980-ish

That's me holding the award and needless to say, 
a love affair and hobby was born.

Since that day I have bought, restored, driven (and eventually sold) about 130 vintage vehicles. Of course, most were done here in Palm Springs which might very well be the classic car capital of the nation.

Thanks to my Father who taught me the ins and outs of classic cars as well as a great deal of respect for the craftsmanship of these beautiful vehicles.

Come Father's Day Weekend, Dad and I are heading out to Lansing, Michigan for the world's largest 
A dangerous place for anyone obsessed with Oldsmonbiles as I am! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment