Mr Mod PS

Mr Mod PS

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Coachella 2015 + Trailer Parks!

Yes, you read that right. Tickets went on sale a little over a week ago for Coachella 2015. Yup, almost one year away.
If you didn't get your tickets to Coachella 2015, well, I'm sorry. There will be tickets available on one of those ticket sites, I'm sure.

I've  told you repeatedly if you've never gone, you really must make a point to go. If you've ever met me, then you know I bang on about this all the time.

By the way, look what I came across:

Before the Polo Fields, Before Coachella - there was a TRAILER PARK!!!!

If you know anything about me, then you know I love a vintage trailer - so much so that I purchased a 1980's airstream, gutted it, renovated it, and moved into it full time. 
The love didn't stop there, and I have BIG plans for vintage trailers-- right now I am renovating three vintage trailers - you can read about the progress HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment